Thursday, January 1, 2009

Jan 1, 2009-Yes one of "those" posts

Ok so the New Year has come and I thought yesterday in our meeting for WW where I lost .6 oz LOL...hey it is going down not up right...that is was Erik told me. Anyway I made a decision for myself. I am not going to eat the wrong foods I deserve more than that. I deserve to be here with my kids healthy not obese! I deserve to fit into the skinny clothes and not have to shop in fat shops. I deserve to have people look at me and think I am beautiful. I deserve to feel comfortable in a swimsuit and not covered up in a tee shirt. I deserve to have my legs crossed and not feel uncomfortable or look awful doing it.

I started thinking about this past week alone I would walk thru the kitchen and I would stop to get something to eat....why did I have to do that? I was bored, it was the holidays and I just wanted to eat. I don't need to I just wanted to. But my wants have to be knocked down a peg and I need to put my Needs FIRST! I need to be healthy, I need to make wise food choices, I need to put my health FIRST!

My husband and I got out a cookbook this morning and decided we will try new things this year and we will try new meals. I will lose the weight this year. I will make it to goal this year. I WILL FIND THE SKINNY UNDER MY FAT!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I HOPE THAT THIS YEAR FINDS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HEALTHY AND HAPPY ALL YEAR LONG!

No comments: