Friday, January 2, 2009

8+ miles

Ok so today I did really good I stayed on point for the day....actually didn't eat all my points I was short 5 but I can deal with it....I wasn't hungry so I was not going to eat.

I went to the gym and did the following
5 min on the elliptical
3 miles on the bike
5 min on the elliptical again
3 miles on the bike
1.8 miles on the treadmill

I liked alternating what I did so I wouldn't get bored but also the elliptical kicks my butt so I had to break it up.
I weighed myself on the gym scale which is always higher than WW it said 264 and some ounces so I am going to go by that to tell if I lost weight all week.
I worked out for almost 2 hours so I plan on keeping this up for the week and seeing how I do.
Erik thinks I should lose 20 lbs a month over the next 2-3 months with this work out routine and watching what I eat so hopefully he is right!

I will measure myself tomorrow and update my stats! I hope that went down.
I lost .6 at WW this week hey it is going down at least right!

No comments: