Thursday, October 30, 2008

45 Lbs less of me!

Today I went to my weigh in and I lost 3.4 lbs...I made my 10% at Weight Watchers and I also reached 45 lbs....5 lbs short of my goal of 50 lbs by Halloween....ok so it is 5 lbs not a double digit so I am ok with that....close but no cigar.

I am very excited to see this weight going bye bye. I have my mom coming into visit this weekend from Florida and I keep thinking I want her to take me shopping but I think I want to wait to get clothes until I am even less. Although I do need a few pieces so we might do some shopping.

So where do I stand? I am 268 lbs it sounds so good compared to 313 but still 268 is big. I keep telling myself that it didn't come on over night so I am working with that in mind. I know it will come off....I need to keep some things up....
Following my points which went down with this weight loss
Exercise
Make wise food choices

Speaking of exercise I am doing this program couch to 5k. I have started running in the gym on the treadmill. I tell ya it is that first step being scared to take it. I did it and I have lived to tell it. I have been running on it for about 2-3 weeks. I don't run long not a mile or anything I time it in minutes. I have also run down the road by my house....I was scared of critters coming out and I decided to run...it was great motivation!!! I am not sure that I will ever be a runner it is not something I have ever wanted to be actually but I could see myself getting into weight training. I do enjoy working on my muscles and feeling the burn ;)

I will tell you what my mom said when she sees me. She last saw me at my highest weight when I had my son. The son who will never remember having a fat mother.

I promise I am Skinny Under My Fat!

No comments: