Thursday, October 16, 2008

Down 42 lbs in 3 months!!!!

I wasn't sure what to expect at this weigh in today and I was shocked! I lost 4.4 lbs! I am so excited. I got my 25 lb charm. Next week I hope to get my 10% keyring. I told everyone in the meeting of something that I did and I wanted to share it here.


Mya is a gymnast and Mikayla is a cheerleader they asked me could I do a kartwheel. I said back in the day yea...than I thought why not try it. Man it seems high from 5 foot 2 compared to 3 foot 2 when I was a kid throwing myself around in my grandmother's front yard. I looked at my husband and said do you think I will break a arm? He said no I said what than both arms? He said NO. I did it the kids laughed but my legs were not straight I wanted to get it right! I did it one more time and got scared and I stubbed my toe but I completed the rotation. I shared with everyone in the meeting I am doing this for my kids. When it all comes down to it my kids are my life. I am doing this so I can be healthy and be with them for a long long time. I want to be the fun mom with my kids who can keep right up with them.


I came home and Mikayla knew what today was and said how much mom? I said 4.4 lbs she has no idea what that is but she still was cheering mommy lost 4.4 lbs! Mya told me good job mom! I know that this time it is going to work I am going to be a skinny mom and Jalen will never know his mom as fat....obese.....chubby.....skinny challenged


My goal is to have 3.4 weeks for the next 2 week so I can be down 50 lbs since July 12 OMG I can't even believe I am saying that. Can you imagine from 313 to 260 something in this short amount of time?


I continue to exercise 2x a day. I also stay on point with WW as I am doing the flex program. After I get into the 100's I will do the core so I can retrain myself completely off of frozen meals and eat normally for the 1st time in my life with regular food just the right portion. Portion control is where it is at for me I have to learn that!

No comments: