Saturday, October 11, 2008

Why doesn't anyone notice?


Today we were at a festival in town and we saw some people we knew and no one said anything to me about losing weight. I am down 37 pounds and no one says anything. My friends who are also dieting with me one is down 62 lbs the other is in the same range as me we think (she hasn't stepped on the scale at all in the process) and people were telling them how good they look and how they came down in weight. What about me? Can they not tell because I am so big?

I went to work out last night I rode the bike for 25 minutes and did 4 miles and some change. I walked a mile on the treadmill in 25 minutes and did 10 minutes on the eliptical machine. I love working out in the gym. I feel so much better afterwards and I love sweating. I can't believe I am even saying that. But I love getting into smaller clothes. I love seeing my old clothes get bigger and bigger on me.

No one might notice at this point but I can assure you give me 2 more months and they will notice. I plan on being down 50 pounds total by than.

My goals

End of October 268 and fit in a size 16

End of November 258

End of December 248

End of January 238

End of February 228-I was around this weight in the picture above. But I was wearing a 16-18 at this point. My body has changed shape it is so bizarre. How I can weight as much as I do currently and I am in the same size. That or clothes just got bigger in size ranges.
This time next year I plan to be at my goal weight of 130 lbs.



1 comment:

Julie said...

i am so glad that i am not the only one!! I am down 60lbs (WW since 1/08) and my family- parents and siblings) HAVEN'T noticed! Friends at work have been very complimentary, but my own family hasn't noticed?? I keep telling myself they didn't notice (or comment) when I was so very heavy, that maybe love IS blind. hmm.. jmd