Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Whoa where have I been?

I have been around just not blogging much. I find myself in a rut at the moment I am maintaining not going up or down. I can't be sad I mean I am not going up right? But I am not at a point where I can maintain I need to keep going down....so you know me I DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

I went to the dr. asked for Phentermine....not sure if I spelled it right. She said no way I have done so good on my own I don't need a thing and to keep up the good work and yes it is normal to slow like this after all this time doing it and losing this much weight.

So that wasn't the answer I wanted so...... I joined a gym with 2 of my friends. A new gym with more classes and a pool....the girl who hated gyms has currently 2 gym memberships (my mom would get a kick out of that LOL)

I get up at 5 am to get to the gym by 530 and I am working my butt off to get to 1000 calories in 2 hours. I also still walk at night 5 miles but less lately usually about 3-4 times a week because of conflicts with friends schedules....I should just walk alone....hubby is having knee surgery so he can't walk with me.

I got a job as a home daycare provider so working out during the day consists of videos and doing things on my own I try to do it while the kids nap. I am going to find a way to make this all work. I am going to find the skinny under my fat.
Michelle

4 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Great job joining a gym! I am thinking about it too. I do home daycare. :)

Food Coma said...

You will make it work!! You are AWESOME!!

IdaR said...

You want it bad enough, you will make it happen. You go girl!

Anonymous said...

I did medical weight loss with Adipex. Lost it with the medicine, gained it back when the scrip ran out. Plus I suffered side effects - major hot flashes, heart palpitations, and so on. I know the 'no' isn't what you wanted to hear - but maybe it's best. Healthy habits need to be formed to lose and maintain weight loss, drug or no drug.

Anyway, just stumbled on your blog, and would like to keep checking in. I'm on a journey myself! Good luck and keep at it!