Sunday, March 8, 2009

Up is all I can say.

I had a bad week I thought I would be able to get off the pasta I "Had" to have one day it was a huge bowl I made it for the family and didn't want it to go to waste. That junk turns to fat on my body and I ate it weighed myself the next day and I was up 4 lbs. The rest of the week I got up an additional 6 lbs. I worked my butt off and got down 3 lbs of the 6 by the time I got to WI at WW. So I am going to keep up with my exercise schedule. I haven't gone since my mom came but we are doing activity together.

On Thursday I went to WI and my mom came. She had gained 50 lbs in the last 2 years and it is really noticable and she isn't comfortable in her skin. So I said you are fat and old you need to lose weight....might sound harsh but she had been harsh with me. She said you may have lost all that weight but I just don't see it. I said WHAT????? She said I don't see it yet. Yea fun that is the way this vacation with her would be I thought? So I got her to sign up to WW. We have been tracking and I am hoping she loses weight. She needs to lose about 120 lbs and I want her to do it. I am 8 lbs more than my mom....I am going to pass her this month.

I had a talk with her and said I went from October up and down since she came. I said I was 268 and got to 253 since that point. I felt like her visit sabotaged me. She said ok this visit is a kick in the ass for you and that I need to lose weight again the way I was. I am going to try. I need to lose some more weight before Disney and get a spanx for my goal dress for Disney. It fits but it needs a little help hiding my belly LOL.

I am excited for this weeks WI and today we are cleaning all the cars as a family. That I have been told is a great workout. So I will do that and go to the gym once today vs two times.

I hope everyone had a great WI. I will not let this setback be a permanent situation. I can control this and I will lose the weight.
I am also realizing this is not a 1 year deal I will take longer to lose all the weight but that should help me be able to keep it off and maintain as I work on learning the proper way to eat.

Michelle

4 comments:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

That's a great positive attitude, Michelle! Sometimes life gets in the way, but as long as you get back on track, that's all that matters! You can do it!

Kinder said...

Aww, I am sorry you had a rough week, but glad that you are getting back on track. IT is good that you are getting your mom started on a healthy lifestyle!

Next weeks weigh in will be great for you!

Unknown said...

I think you are doing great. Your mom may not see the difference, but looking back at pictures you have posted, I can definitely see a change. You are beautiful and doing great!

Kud said...

Yea the week is over and it's time to move on to the week where you do positive things for your body to reach that happy state of mind that allows you to work it in that disney dress. Haha. LIke you're a disney princess!! I'm sorry your mom didn't recognize your efforts the way she should have, but I can totally see how far you've come. And I think your kids can too!! SO feel the way you deserve to feel: AMAZING!